- 50 % of the total tour cost must be deposited at the time of confirmation. Balance payment must be settled prior to start of tour in full.
- Method of payment will be indicated on firm bookings.
CANCELLATIONS : NOTICE FOR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SENT IN WRITING. REFUNDS ARE MADE AS FOLLOWS :-
- 90% of the total tour cost will be refunded if cancellation is done on or before 45 days to the tour.
- 75% of the total tour cost will be refunded if cancellation is done between 30 – 45 days to the tour.
- 50% of the total tour cost will be refunded if cancellation is done between 15 – 30 days to the tour.
- No amount will be refunded if cancellation is done less than 15 days to the tour.
SOME CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES ARE OUT OF OUR TENDER :
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy.
- light tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize.
- For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS :
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by the respective states or Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
LAW & JURISDICTION :
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by Alder Tours and Travels, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Nagaland.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND LIABILITY
- Travelling in India, and particularly in the North East and Himalayas and jungles can sometimes be risky. In event of illness, accidents, flight cancellation or delay caused by occurrences beyond control, Alder Tours & Travels, its associates and agents shall not be responsible or liable for damage whatsoever.
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a guest becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut short his vacation. All hospital and medical expenses are the exclusive responsibility of the guest. Hence Alder Tours advise guests and travelers to get travel insurance for their travel before travelling to North East India.
- Alder Tours shall not be responsible for monetary crisis, war, social unrest, labor disputes, lockout, strike, terrorism, political, change of laws, economic changes, Govt. order or instructions, electrical outages, mechanical failure or construction / maintenance activities etc. of whatsoever nature, which are beyond the control of the management and / or acts of God such as earthquakes, floods, lightening, mudslides, tempest, fires, epidemic etc., and /or events such as cancellation of flight / train or any other mode of land transportation etc.
- Alder Tours & Travels further reserve the right to change, alter or cancel a trip when considered necessary, to ensure the safety, or due to unforeseen factors beyond control.